FLORAL + STRIPES

Because this is my first blog post, I wanted to capture my style to the best of my ability. I'd say I'm pretty casual most of the time, definitely never the girl with outfits that are always matching. I like to be different in that way and mainly my eyes are just drawn to uncoordinated things. I'm usually always wearing my glasses because contacts like to fight with me in my rushed mornings (particularly school mornings), and they almost always win. Along with my glasses that make me feel smarter (although my friends say they make me look more confused), I have a slight obsession with oversized turquoise jewelry and top-knots. Both of course have made an appearance in this post as well as in my daily life. I'm so so excited to start blogging and to learn much more about it that I don't know right now. I hope that by blogging I can inspire you by sharing my thoughts and my style, because inspiration in the world of fashion is a powerful thing.






Comments

Popular Posts